Reflexology Therapy and Treatment
Potential Benefits of Reflexology
There are many potential benefits to Reflexology Therapy, here are just a few;
- It can boost a sluggish circulation and is useful for treating stress and anxiety
- Relieve back pain, headache and migraine
- Help with poor digestion, irritable bowel syndrome and bladder problems
- Help with respiratory problems and asthma
- Help relieve menopausal symptoms and period pain
What is Involved in Reflexology Therapy?
The Therapist will apply painless pressure to your feet using their thumb and forefinger to identify which areas of your body aren't functioning properly. A session usually lasts 30 to 60 minutes and focus on the soles of your feet, unless you are very ticklish, in which case we can massage your hands.
The therapist as Versatile Vitality are trained professionals in the technique of Reflexology Therapy and will treat each client with care and complete attention.